Thank you for your purchase!
Sorry, trouble retrieving payment receipt.
Thank you for choosing our workbook to help streamline your PPP Loan Forgiveness process.
Here are some instructions to help you get started:
- Download the attached file.
- When you open it, make sure you click on Enable content.
- Save the document as an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook (instead of the default Excel Workbook)
- You are now ready to start editing the workbook.
The PPP Forgiveness Workbook contains many worksheets that work together to calculate the information necessary to complete SBA Loan Forgiveness Form 3508 (06/20) or SBA Form 3508EZ (06/20).
How to Get started:
Using the Navigation Menu (the second worksheet) you will notice the workbook is organized in three sections:
- The Data Entry Section is the yellow section. This is where all the data entry will occur.
- The information entered in the Data Entry Section will flow to the SBA Forms (green section). If there are any errors in these worksheets it is a result of information entered incorrectly in the yellow section. This section is locked to the user, so we can maintain the integrity of the formulas.
- The Supporting information is the blue section. This will provide information necessary to ensure the SBA Forms are completed accurately. If there are any errors in these worksheets it is a result of information entered incorrectly in the yellow section. This section is locked to the user, so we can maintain the integrity of the formulas.
We recommend you download all the necessary reports first so that it is easier to move through the worksheets. We have included a PDF of which reports you will need to complete the workbook.
We understand this is a lot of information so please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Karen & Liz
KEM Business Solutions, Inc.
This product is distributed with the understanding that KEM Business Solutions, Inc. is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. The information presented is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or corporation. You should consult with one of our professionals or a third-party professional in the respective advisory, tax, legal, or other professional area to obtain such services. This product is not a substitute for a consultation with a tax, accounting, or legal professional. Any tax advice contained in this product is not intended to be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under U.S. federal tax law. Of course, we know you would never do that, but our lawyers made us say that.
We make an effort to provide accurate and timely information but cannot guarantee that information published on any day will be accurate or timely the following day. Such is the world of federal regulations! All information is provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this product is at your own risk. In no event will we, or our partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this product or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.